In today’s fast-paced data centers, having separate voice, data, and video infrastructures can seriously interfere with everyone’s productivity. Unifying those communications is the best way to overcome the challenges of using multiple communication methods within your multi-platform infrastructure. Sigma Solutions can help you efficiently unify your communication processes.
Get your communications infrastructure together
Not only are all those separate infrastructures a redundant expense, they also impede your business success. Sigma can help you identify bottlenecks throughout your infrastructure and increase overall productivity with instant, reliable, and unified communication using Cisco Unified Communications solutions.
Contain and reduce costs
Whether you’re integrating high-definition video into web conferencing to reduce travel or combining CRM and finance applications with instant messaging for better access to information, unifying your communications can have an immediate positive impact on your business. By working with us to leverage a single, scalable infrastructure that can support any type of business application, you can control – and most likely reduce – your operational costs.
Launch a custom fit convergence
To launch a custom fit convergence, we first determine a solution that fits your business and technology needs. Then we help you converge your voice, data, and video infrastructure services to integrate with common business applications. Our individualized approach can improve your ability to interact with co-workers more quickly and effortlessly throughout your enterprise. Ultimately, our unified communications services can help you:
- Replace travel costs with voice/video conferencing and web-collaboration.
- Get rapid answers by quickly locating the right people throughout your enterprise.
- Link communication technologies with email, calendars, and instant messaging.
- Leverage your existing data network to provide voice and business video.
- Bring visibility to the statistics and productivity of your call center.
- Reduce multiple user identifications, pass codes, phone numbers, and interfaces.
- Increase awareness with presence and mobility.